Latest Press Release
- BBC apologizes for calling Hindu festival Holi “filthy” Friday, March 30, 2012
British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) has apologized for labeling Hindu festival of Holi as “filthy festival”, which had upset the Hindus worldwide.
- Eros International & Prakash Jha sign 3 film deal Friday, March 16, 2012
Eros International Media Ltd (EIML), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry has announced it will be co-producing three films with Prakash Jha Productions.
- Elaborate 3-day “Hanuman Festival” of yoga & music in Colorado Wednesday, March 14, 2012
An elaborate “Hanuman Festival” of yoga and music will be held at Boulder (Colorado, USA) from June 8-10.
- Hindus cautiously welcome new Mormon directive of proxy baptism of relatives only Sunday, March 04, 2012
Hindu have cautiously welcomed new directive of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS) that “Those whose names are submitted for proxy temple ordinances should be related to the submitter”.
- Hindus urge Swiss churches to speak for abused children Monday, January 23, 2012
Hindus have asked various religious groups in Switzerland to come out openly in support of Verdingkinder (contract children), whom the authorities reportedly coerced into horrible lives in the past.
- California strip-mall being converted to Hindu temple Monday, January 23, 2012
A 10,000 square feet strip-mall is reportedly being converted to a Hindu temple in Tracy (California, USA).
- Hindus want apology & compensation for abused children by Switzerland Thursday, January 19, 2012
Hindus want Switzerland to issue an official apology and compensate the Verdingkinder (contract children), whom the authorities reportedly coerced into horrible lives in the past.
- Hindu dance at Mormon Temple Square in Salt Lake City Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Hindu dance will reportedly be held at Mormon Tabernacle on historic Temple Square in Salt Lake City (Utah, USA), which houses the world headquarters of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS).
- X-ray of Hindu Shiva statue surprised Amsterdam museum Monday, January 16, 2012
Prestigious Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam recently X-rayed its thousand years old monumental Shiva-Nataraja statue as a part of research and was surprised to know that it was cast in solid bronze.
- Martin Luther King Memorial Service concluded with Sanskrit shlokas in Nevada Monday, January 16, 2012
The 26th Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Junior Interfaith Community Memorial Service in Nevada (USA) concluded with mantras from ancient Hindu scriptures on January 15.